Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Recently


The Kite Runner - never read the book. The film is good. It reminded me of my "burador" days back when I was the same age as the kids in the film.

I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry - Adam Sandler in a comedy film about same-sex marriage. The last two Adam Sandler flicks I saw before this one were serious ones and amazingly he acts good in serious roles. Check out Reign Over Me and Punch Drunk Love for proofs.

Live Free or Die Hard - saw this one before inside a bus on a trip to the city. I thought the one I downloaded is the Unrated Edition with bloods and cursing. It's the same sanitized version.

I'm Not There - a artsy Bob Dylan flick where he was portrayed by six different actors including Richard Gere, Christian Bale, Heath Ledger and Kate Blanchett. Took me three installments before I finally finished watching it today. I pause the video a lot to check out real bob Dylan videos on youtube.

1 comment:

mac mac said...

you have kite runner?


i bought a hard-bound copy of the book and gave it as a present to a friend.nagustuhan naman...